As real estate paralegals and attorneys know, closing on a house requires a lot of paperwork and tedious research, especially when it comes to title insurance. All those tedious tasks add up to a lot of lost time and productivity. Every paralegal has been there. Thirty minutes before the end of day, the real estate agent submits paperwork, requesting it be finalized before going home. Surprise — you’re working late! Now comes the stressful scramble, calling around to find a title insurance agency that’s open, then waiting for them to get back to you with a title commitment. Unfortunately, the repetitive tasks, while simple, really impact productivity. Little by little, paralegals lose time throughout the closing process.
- They lose time inputting the same data multiple times into various software programs.
- They lose time every time the title agency takes excessive time returning faxes.
- They lose time when the real estate agent needs finalized paperwork, but all the title agencies are closed.
- They lose time while the antiquated fax machine slowly chugs away in the corner — it’d be so much faster to do everything digitally.
- They lose time because title insurance prices are regulated in North Carolina, so many title insurance agencies doesn’t feel the need to provide fast and fantastic service.
- Let’s be honest. They lose time needing one last coffee break just to get through the monotony.
At the end of the day, that’s a lot of lost time, extra work, and stress.
Streamline Title Insurance with Tryon ExpressFortunately, there’s a simple solution. Tryon Title has custom-developed Tryon Express, a free online tool that simplifies the process and cuts out the countless tedious tasks involved in processing North Carolina title insurance. Our team created Tryon Express with attorneys and paralegals in mind, to simplify the closing process, making it less stressful and more efficient.
About Southern Homes
Your requests are our top priority, and we are committed to honoring the time-sensitive nature of your needs, no matter how big or small the task.